It’s always easy to spot a tourist. It’s usually the cut of the clothes. Or the different gene pool. Or the following differences:
1. Shorts vs Track pants for men.
2. Sensible shoes vs High heels for women (bonus points for wearing stilettos on cobblestones, very impressive!)
3. Licking an ice cream cone vs Smoking a cigarette
4. Sunglasses and or hat vs Squinting at the sun
5. Morning ice cream cone vs Morning beer or wine
6. Backpack vs Fanny pack
One thing we can all agree on is that outdoor cafes are the best place to be, morning, noon, and night.
(Answer key: The first one is the tourist)